A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurene Ma'o:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurene Ma'o is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma'o graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Ma'o has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma'o accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurene T. Ma'o practice?
Dr. Kurene Ma'o practices Internal Medicine near Gardena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Carson, CA.
See Gardena Internists.