A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurene Ma'o:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurene Ma'o is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma'o graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Ma'o has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurene Tima Ma'o MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurene T. Ma'o practice?
- Dr. Kurene Ma'o has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kurene Ma'o practices Internal Medicine near Gardena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Carson, CA.
See Gardena Internists.