A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Hales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Hales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Hales, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hales graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Hales has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt A Hales MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt A. Hales practice?
- Dr. Kurt Hales has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Hales practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Levelland, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.