Learn more about Dr. Kurt Hales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Hales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Hales, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hales graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Hales has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurt A. Hales practice?
Dr. Kurt Hales practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Saint George Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Saint George Pediatricians.