Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurt Hales
Dr. Kurt Hales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hales is affiliated with University Medical Center, Intermountain Medical Ctr and Covenant Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kurt Hales has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kurt Hales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Kevin Worley
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Shaun Jester
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi18
Dr. Bill Atkinson
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi35