A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Kleinschmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Kleinschmidt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinschmidt graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Kleinschmidt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Caldwell Kleinschmidt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt C. Kleinschmidt practice?
- Dr. Kurt Kleinschmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Kleinschmidt practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.