A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Rhymers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Rhymers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Rhymers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhymers graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rhymers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Lee Rhymers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt L. Rhymers practice?
- Dr. Kurt Rhymers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Rhymers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.