A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Schluntz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Schluntz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Schluntz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schluntz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Schluntz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Christian Schluntz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt C. Schluntz practice?
- Dr. Kurt Schluntz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Schluntz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Orthopedic Surgeons.