A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Schluntz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Schluntz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schluntz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schluntz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Schluntz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schluntz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Schluntz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Christian Schluntz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt C. Schluntz practice?
- Dr. Kurt Schluntz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Schluntz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.