Learn more about Dr. Kurt Schluntz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Schluntz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schluntz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schluntz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Schluntz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schluntz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Schluntz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Christian Schluntz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt C. Schluntz practice?
- Dr. Kurt Schluntz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Schluntz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.