A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Spindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Spindler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Spindler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Spindler graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spindler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Nashville primary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Paul Spindler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt P. Spindler practice?
- Dr. Kurt Spindler has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Spindler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paris, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mayfield, KY and Franklin, TN.
See Paris Orthopedic Surgeons.