A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Spindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Spindler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spindler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spindler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Spindler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Spindler graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spindler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Nashville primary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Spindler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Spindler practice?
- Dr. Kurt Spindler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Spindler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.