A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Spindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Spindler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Spindler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Spindler graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spindler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Sports Medicine Center, Murray, KY
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spindler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurt P. Spindler practice?
Dr. Kurt Spindler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paris, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mayfield, KY and Franklin, TN.
See Paris Orthopedic Surgeons.