A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Tamaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Tamaru, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamaru graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Tamaru has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Masaru Tamaru MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt M. Tamaru practice?
- Dr. Kurt Tamaru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Tamaru practices Family Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See La Mirada Primary Care Doctors.