A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Tamaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Tamaru, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamaru graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Tamaru has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Masaru Tamaru MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt M. Tamaru practice?
- Dr. Kurt Tamaru has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Tamaru practices Family Medicine near Moorpark, CA.
See Moorpark Family Physicians.