A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Unverferth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Unverferth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unverferth
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unverferth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Unverferth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Unverferth graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Unverferth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Louis Unverferth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt L. Unverferth practice?
- Dr. Kurt Unverferth has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Unverferth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.