A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwabena Owusu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwabena Owusu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwabena Owusu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owusu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Owusu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwabena Owusu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kwabena Owusu practice?
- Dr. Kwabena Owusu has 1 office location.
Dr. Kwabena Owusu practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.