A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwaku Boamah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwaku Boamah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwaku Boamah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boamah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boamah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwaku Osafo-Mensah Boamah MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kwaku O. Boamah practice?
- Dr. Kwaku Boamah has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kwaku Boamah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ.
See Jersey City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.