Dr. Kwaku Osafo-Mensah Boamah MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwaku Boamah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwaku Boamah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwaku Boamah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section and Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boamah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.More Education & Awards
Dr. Boamah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boamah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kwaku O. Boamah practice?
Dr. Kwaku Boamah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ.
See Jersey City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.