Learn more about Dr. Kwaku Boamah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwaku Boamah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwaku Boamah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boamah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boamah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boamah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kwaku O. Boamah practice?
Dr. Kwaku Boamah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ.
See Jersey City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.