A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwok Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwok Chan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Chan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwok On Chan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kwok O. Chan practice?
- Dr. Kwok Chan has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kwok Chan practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT and Milford, CT.
See Manchester Anesthesiologists.