A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwong Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwong Tan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Tan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwong Yee Tan MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kwong Y. Tan practice?
- Dr. Kwong Tan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kwong Tan practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Modesto Internists.