A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Heisey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Heisey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heisey graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heisey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Toppenish Community Hospital
- Providence Health Center - Waco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Landis Heisey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle L. Heisey practice?
- Dr. Kyle Heisey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Heisey practices Family Medicine near Toppenish, WA.
See Toppenish Family Physicians.