Dr. J Mathews MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Plano, TX

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2015
I went in to have my implanon, the procedure was easy and didn't take long, he also gave me a couple samples of prenatal vitamins as he knew my husband and I were trying to conceive.

December 31st, 2014
Excellent doctor! Could not ask for a better doctor when having my child. Professional and accurate! Great staff!

July 25th, 2013
Patient
I can recommend Dr. Mathews, as I had surgery 2 months ago. It was needed, and I had the most skilled surgeon in Texas. Dr. Mathews did tests to confirm my problem and discussed it in length. Surgery and stay in hospital was required and Dr. Mathews was checking me few times daily, plus no pain after surgery. Follow up appts. he discussed the progress of the surgery and my limitations short term.

February 12th, 2012
I am very happy with my labiaplasty results, Dr. Mathews. I was always so self conscious about myself and never knew I could do something about it. I feel confident wearing certain clothing I would avoid. Thank you for making me feel comfortable and confident.

May 13th, 2011
Dr. Mathews gave me surgery to correct another doctors failure. I highly recommend Dr. Mathews.

May 4th, 2011
THE BEST OBGYN DOCTOR!
From the moment you walk into Dr. Mathews' office to the moment you leave you feel more like you are at a spa than a doctor's office. The decor, the music and the staff are all very calm and soothing. I was in yesterday for my annual exam. I was a bit nervous because I was about a year over due, being that I currently do not have health insurance. The receptionist at the front desk, Stephanie, and the nurse, Jennifer, welcomed me back and genuinely made me feel right at home. They gave me a cash price and walked me through my options of the examination. The ease of exams with Dr. Mathews are always comfortable and quick. Dr. Mathews always asks the right questions, and makes me feel like he really does care about my health as a woman. In the past, Dr. Mathews has performed in-office procedures on me under local anesthesia (paracervical blocks). I had no pain and minimal discomfort. The procedures were quick and concise, and Dr. Mathews and his nurse, Jennifer, answered every question that I had before, during and after the procedures. Thank you, Dr. Mathews and staff, for being kind, caring and knowledgeable!

May 5th, 2010
Dr Mathews is the best OB/Gyn in North Texas
Dr Mathews has been my doctor for 13 years. He has always been so patient and considerate. He always talks in laymans terms so yoou can understand exactly what is wrong and what is needed. He is a wonderful doctor. I am so thankful that I found him. He also has a very friendly staff.
Doctor's Response

It is my hope to provide the best care possible to my patients and will continue to so in the future. J. Kyle Mathews, M.D.

April 25th, 2010
Dr. Mathews, nothing but excellent
I am a new patient to doctor Mathews office for about a year now, and can not express how he and his staff may what usually is an uncomfortable, and stressful situation a pleasure. It only took a short time before I decided that I had made the right choice. I recommend anyone who is looking for great doctor and excellent staff to check out Dr. Mathews!

April 25th, 2010
Dr. Mathews is a very good doctor, I have been with him for a long time and have always been pleased. I can talk to him about any female problem without feeling embarassed or uncomfortable. I feel like I am amoungst friends when I visit his office. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

April 22nd, 2010
The best OB/GYN in Plano
Dr. Mathews is a fabulous doctor. I went to him for a GYN problem and was given high qualilty treatment. He was very informative and explained in detail what to expect. He along with his staff are very caring. He takes his time and is not in a rush like most docotor are these days. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mathews to all of my family and friends.

April 22nd, 2010
Dr. Mathews is supportive and comforting.
My baby was delivered by Dr. Mathews and it was a very pleasant experience. His easy demeanor made it very easy for me to present my birthplan and discuss it with him. He expressed his concerns about certain things and made me aware of any potential danger and allowed me to be part of the decision process involved in delivery. Thank you, Dr. Mathews !

April 7th, 2010
Dr. J. Kyle Mathews is awesome!
Best ob/gyn in Plano! I travel from out of state to see him. His bedside manner is the best. Dr. Mathews takes his time to explain everything, enabling me to make the right choices for my babies. Thank you for being there for us!