A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyriakos Papadopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyriakos Papadopoulos, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadopoulos graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papadopoulos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Papadopoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyriakos P. Papadopoulos practice?
Dr. Kyriakos Papadopoulos practices Hematology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX and Bandera, TX.
See San Antonio Hematologists.