A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyriakos Papadopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyriakos Papadopoulos, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadopoulos graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papadopoulos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyriakos Peter Papadopoulos MD is a male Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kyriakos P. Papadopoulos practice?
- Dr. Kyriakos Papadopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyriakos Papadopoulos practices Hematology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Hematologists.