A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyu Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyu Yun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Yun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyu Ho Yun MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyu H. Yun practice?
- Dr. Kyu Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyu Yun practices Internal Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Internists.