A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyung Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyung Park, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyung I Park MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kyung I. Park practice?
- Dr. Kyung Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kyung Park practices Neurology near Stanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Stanton Neurologists.