Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Neeleman
Dr. Stephen Neeleman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in American Fork, UT, with another office in American Fork, UT. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Neeleman is affiliated with American Fork Hospital, Timpanogos Regional Hospital and Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Neeleman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...