A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lacy Koonce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koonce
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Koonce Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Koonce graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Koonce has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lacy Allen Koonce MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lacy A. Koonce practice?
- Dr. Lacy Koonce has 11 office locations.
Dr. Lacy Koonce practices Ophthalmology near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Humble, TX.
See Spring Ophthalmologists.