A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lacy Koonce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Koonce graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Koonce has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Mhhs Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lacy Allen Koonce MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lacy A. Koonce practice?
- Dr. Lacy Koonce has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lacy Koonce practices Ophthalmology and Pediatrics near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Bellville, TX.
See Sugar Land Ophthalmologists and Sugar Land Pediatricians.