A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laeeq Ahmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laeeq Ahmer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmer graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Medical Center - Kent General Hospital
- Bayhealth Medical Ctr - Milford Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laeeq Ahmer MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laeeq Ahmer practice?
- Dr. Laeeq Ahmer has 16 office locations.
Dr. Laeeq Ahmer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewes, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, DE and Dover, DE.
See Lewes Internists and Lewes Cardiologists.