A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laifong Hui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laifong Hui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hui
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laifong Hui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hui graduated from Medical College Of Jinan University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Hui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laifong Hui MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laifong Hui practice?
- Dr. Laifong Hui has 1 office location.
Dr. Laifong Hui practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Hematologists, and Sacramento Oncologists.