A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lai Lew-Zeisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lai Lew-Zeisel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lew-Zeisel graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lew-Zeisel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Children`s Hospital
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lai Ping Lew-Zeisel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lai P. Lew-Zeisel practice?
- Dr. Lai Lew-Zeisel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lai Lew-Zeisel practices Pediatrics near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Pediatricians.