A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laila Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laila Hanna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laila Hanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Back Pain
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Hanna has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laila Chawki Fari Hanna MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laila C. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Laila Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Laila Hanna practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists.