A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakhvinder Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakhvinder Narula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narula
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narula Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Narula has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakhvinder Kau Narula MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lakhvinder K. Narula practice?
- Dr. Lakhvinder Narula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lakhvinder Narula practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hallandale Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.