A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Hariharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Hariharan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Hariharan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hariharan graduated from University Of Sydney. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hariharan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Hariharan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi Hariharan practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Hariharan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakshmi Hariharan practices Pediatrics near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.