A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalita Pandit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalita Pandit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandit
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pandit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalita Pandit, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandit graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Pandit has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalita Hemant Pandit MD is a female Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lalita H. Pandit practice?
- Dr. Lalita Pandit has 1 office location.
Dr. Lalita Pandit practices Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Oncologists.