A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lama Al-Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lama Al-Khoury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lama Al-Khoury, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Khoury graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Al-Khoury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lama Al-Khoury MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lama Al-Khoury practice?
- Dr. Lama Al-Khoury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lama Al-Khoury practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.