A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lana Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lana Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lana Kang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Clinical Research
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Kang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lana Kang MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lana Kang practice?
- Dr. Lana Kang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lana Kang practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Uniondale, NY.
See New York Surgeons.