A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lana Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lana Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lana Kang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Clinical Research
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Kang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lana Kang MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lana Kang practice?
- Dr. Lana Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Lana Kang practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.