A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lana Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lana Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lana Kang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Clinical Research
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lana Kang practice?
Dr. Lana Kang practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Surgeons.