Dr. Lana Kang MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
Learn more about Dr. Lana Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lana Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lana Kang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Hand & Upper Extremity Trauma Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Tendinitis & Arthritis Overuse Injuries & Work-related Conditions and HandUpper Extremity Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lana Kang practice?
Dr. Lana Kang practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Uniondale, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.