A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lana Louie Wania-Galicia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lana Louie Wania-Galicia, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wania-Galicia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wania-Galicia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lana Louie A Wania-Galicia MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lana Louie A. Wania-Galicia practice?
- Dr. Lana Louie Wania-Galicia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lana Louie Wania-Galicia practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Moorpark, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Moorpark Anesthesiologists and Moorpark Pain Management Doctors.