A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Lee, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Jehong Lee MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lance J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Lance Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Lee practices Neurology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Neurologists.