Learn more about Dr. Lance Meyerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Meyerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyerson
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Meyerson, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Speech Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Meyerson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance R Meyerson FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lance R. Meyerson practice?
- Dr. Lance Meyerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Meyerson practices Otolaryngology near Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Otolaryngologists.