A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Meyerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Meyerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyerson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Meyerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Meyerson, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Speech Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Meyerson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance R Meyerson FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lance R. Meyerson practice?
- Dr. Lance Meyerson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lance Meyerson practices Otolaryngology near Wesley Chapel, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Otolaryngologists.