Dr. Lance Meyerson MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

no change

October 3rd, 2016
Disappointed
Worst experience. This Dr is the most unprofessional I have met in a long time. I would recommend anyone other than him. Staff is rude. And he is a scammer

August 7th, 2015
Would not go back. Uncaring.

April 3rd, 2015
Ethmoid sinus surgery .
I was Originally referred to him from my dr who was treating me for three weeks for a sinus infection and severe head pain. The ct scan dr meyerson ordered did not reflect a problem. He then called a neurologist to see me. The neurologist ordered an MRI and tests.. After the tests run by that dr and the MRI report was reviewed he then contacted dr meyerson . It was at that point dr meyerson took me into his office without an appointment... Reviewed the MRI with me and immediately prescribed medication, final tests, a ct scan close up of the affected sinus and scheduled me for surgery. . He did this all so we would not lose anymore time as he was already scheduled to be out of the office a week. Upon his return I had two more meetings with him and he reviewed the MRI AND CT scans...the day after the 2nd office visit we followed with surgery. The surgery was successful and I have already been to one follow up appoint and he has scheduled me for another. I would highly recommend ENT DR LANCE MEYERSEN He is a very kind and understanding doctor and one very very fine surgeon! He went that extra mile with me !

October 22nd, 2014
Does not listen.

November 6th, 2013
This doctor's bedside manner is horrible! I asked him to look at me when I talk to him and he said that I had to leave and would not tend to me! It was my first and last visit. Very disappointed in this doctor that was highly recommended!

April 9th, 2012
DR MEYERSON'S RATING
I am extremely fond of, and respect, Dr. Meyerson. He not only spends all the time with you that you need, I feel that he does care about you and your problems. He is concerned about and cares about his patients. I will stay with him as long as I need him and not change to another doctor.

February 7th, 2012
The best care possible
Love, love, LOVE this doctor and his staff!. The environment is caring, friendly and professional. The same can be said of Dr. Meyerson who is so down to earth, so knowledgeable that one is immediately at ease in his care. After one procedure and a surgery, I feel confident that I received the best care possible.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

December 6th, 2011
My experience was very disappointing, frustrating and painful. I did have a very bad ear infection and despite positive cultures, the infection was not treated correctly and a perforation in the ear drum was miss. After 2 wks, I continue with the symptoms and decided to make another appointment and brought the results of a second culture wich it was positive. At that time he got very upset and was very unprofessional and told that I did have anything despite the fact that I was in a lot of pain . He told me to return back in 1 month .I did not receive any treatment for my symptoms. I left the office very frustrated and in pain. Within a wk I found another EN,T she check me up and found a very bad infection and 2 eardrum perforations. Unfortunately because the infection was so advance despite her aggressive tx , the perforations did not close and now I have to have a tympanoplasty that could have been avoided .......