Dr. Lance Meyerson MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 3rd, 2016
Disappointed
Worst experience. This Dr is the most unprofessional I have met in a long time. I would recommend anyone other than him. Staff is rude. And he is a scammer

August 7th, 2015
Would not go back. Uncaring.

April 4th, 2015
Ethmoid sinus surgery .
I was Originally referred to him from my dr who was treating me for three weeks for a sinus infection and severe head pain. The ct scan dr meyerson ordered did not reflect a problem. He then called a neurologist to see me. The neurologist ordered an MRI and tests.. After the tests run by that dr and the MRI report was reviewed he then contacted dr meyerson . It was at that point dr meyerson took me into his office without an appointment... Reviewed the MRI with me and immediately prescribed medication, final tests, a ct scan close up of the affected sinus and scheduled me for surgery. . He did this all so we would not lose anymore time as he was already scheduled to be out of the office a week. Upon his return I had two more meetings with him and he reviewed the MRI AND CT scans...the day after the 2nd office visit we followed with surgery. The surgery was successful and I have already been to one follow up appoint and he has scheduled me for another. I would highly recommend ENT DR LANCE MEYERSEN He is a very kind and understanding doctor and one very very fine surgeon! He went that extra mile with me !

October 22nd, 2014
Does not listen.

November 6th, 2013
This doctor's bedside manner is horrible! I asked him to look at me when I talk to him and he said that I had to leave and would not tend to me! It was my first and last visit. Very disappointed in this doctor that was highly recommended!

April 9th, 2012
DR MEYERSON'S RATING
I am extremely fond of, and respect, Dr. Meyerson. He not only spends all the time with you that you need, I feel that he does care about you and your problems. He is concerned about and cares about his patients. I will stay with him as long as I need him and not change to another doctor.

February 7th, 2012
The best care possible
Love, love, LOVE this doctor and his staff!. The environment is caring, friendly and professional. The same can be said of Dr. Meyerson who is so down to earth, so knowledgeable that one is immediately at ease in his care. After one procedure and a surgery, I feel confident that I received the best care possible.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

June 5th, 2017