A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Tomooka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Tomooka, Pediatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Tomooka, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomooka graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tomooka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Toshio Tomooka MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lance T. Tomooka practice?
- Dr. Lance Tomooka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lance Tomooka practices Pediatrics near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, CA.
See Visalia Pediatricians.