A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lancelot Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lancelot Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lancelot Alexander, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Headache Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Alexander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lancelot Oliver Alexander MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lancelot O. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Lancelot Alexander has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lancelot Alexander practices Neurology near Carmel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Salinas, CA.
See Carmel Neurologists.