Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Landis Barnes
Dr. Landis Barnes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Mount Vernon, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Barnes is affiliated with Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Landis Barnes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Landis Barnes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Justin Wilson
New York, NY 0 mi29
Dr. Franklin Mejia
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi23