A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanhuong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanhuong Nguyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanhuong Thi Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lanhuong T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Lanhuong Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lanhuong Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.