A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanhuong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanhuong Nguyen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanhuong Thi Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lanhuong T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Lanhuong Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lanhuong Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.