A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanny Close:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanny Close is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Close
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Close Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanny Close, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sensation Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Close graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Close has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanny Garth Close MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lanny G. Close practice?
- Dr. Lanny Close has 1 office location.
Dr. Lanny Close practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.