A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanny Close:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanny Close is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Close
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Close Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanny Close, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sensation Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Close graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Close has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanny Garth Close MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lanny G. Close practice?
- Dr. Lanny Close has 1 office location.
Dr. Lanny Close practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.