A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Williams, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.More Education & Awards
Dr. Williams has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lara Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lara J. Williams practice?
Dr. Lara Williams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, OR and Lebanon, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Williams, Dr. Laurie Williams, Dr. Lorie Williams, Dr. Laurette Williams, Dr. Lorri Williams, Dr. Loretta Williams