A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larisa Mararenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larisa Mararenko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mararenko graduated from Tadzhiktajik Medical Inst, Dusbane, Tajikistan.
Dr. Mararenko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larisa DR Mararenko MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larisa D. Mararenko practice?
- Dr. Larisa Mararenko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larisa Mararenko practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.