A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larissa Fomitcheva is Good. Dr. Fomitcheva has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larissa Fomitcheva, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fomitcheva graduated from Omsk State Medical Academy.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fomitcheva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center at Downtown
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fomitcheva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larissa Fomitcheva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larissa V. Fomitcheva practice?
Dr. Larissa Fomitcheva practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Fomitcheva, Dr. Larisa Fomitcheva