A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larissa Fomitcheva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larissa Fomitcheva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larissa Fomitcheva, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fomitcheva graduated from Omsk State Medical Academy.
Dr. Fomitcheva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larissa V Fomitcheva MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Larissa V. Fomitcheva practice?
- Dr. Larissa Fomitcheva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larissa Fomitcheva practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY.
See Massapequa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.