A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larissa Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larissa Meyer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larissa Meyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larissa Marie Meyer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larissa M. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Larissa Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Larissa Meyer practices Family Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
See Queen Creek Primary Care Doctors.