Learn more about Dr. Larry Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Anderson, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Monocytic Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Don Anderson MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Larry Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.