A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Anderson, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Monocytic Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Don Anderson MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Larry Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.