A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Boyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Pecos County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Charles Boyd MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Larry C. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Larry Boyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Boyd practices General Practice near Fort Stockton, TX.
See Fort Stockton General Practitioners.