A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Frase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Frase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Frase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frase graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frase has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Frase MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Frase practice?
- Dr. Larry Frase has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Frase practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Oncologists.