A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Frase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Frase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frase
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Frase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frase graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frase has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Lynn Frase MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Frase practice?
- Dr. Larry Frase has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Frase practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Oncologists.