A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Jefferson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Jefferson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jefferson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jefferson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Jefferson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefferson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Jefferson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Harris County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Samuel Jefferson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Jefferson practice?
- Dr. Larry Jefferson has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Jefferson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.