More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Jefferson
Dr. Larry Jefferson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Jefferson is affiliated with The Woman's Hospital of Texas, Texas Children's Hospital and Harris County Hospital District. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Jefferson has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Dr. Larry Jefferson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Jason Shohet
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi20
Dr. Gabriella Cardone Richard
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Jochen Profit
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi20