Learn more about Dr. Larry Jefferson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Jefferson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefferson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Jefferson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Harris County Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jefferson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Jefferson practice?
Dr. Larry Jefferson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Pediatric Specialists, Houston Pulmonologists, and Houston Critical Care Practitioners.