A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Jefferson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Jefferson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefferson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Jefferson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Harris County Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jefferson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans