A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Jefferson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Jefferson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefferson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Jefferson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Harris County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Samuel Jefferson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Jefferson practice?
- Dr. Larry Jefferson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Jefferson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.