A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Jonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Jonas, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Jonas, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jonas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Jonas MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry Jonas practice?
- Dr. Larry Jonas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Jonas practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.