A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard, General Ortho & Orthopedic Spine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kjeldgaard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kjeldgaard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kjeldgaard graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kjeldgaard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry M Kjeldgaard DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Kjeldgaard practice?
- Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Surgeons.