A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kjeldgaard graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kjeldgaard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry M Kjeldgaard DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Kjeldgaard practice?
- Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.