A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery
- Leg Pain
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Painful Neuropathy
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kjeldgaard graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kjeldgaard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Mitchell Kjeldgaard DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Kjeldgaard practice?
- Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Kjeldgaard practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pain Medicine near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Hurst Osteopaths, Hurst Surgeons, Hurst Orthopedic Surgeons, and Hurst Pain Management Doctors.