Learn more about Dr. Larry Latson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Latson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Latson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Intensive Care
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Multiple Abnormalities
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Latson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Latson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry A Latson MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Latson practice?
- Dr. Larry Latson has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Latson practices Pediatric Cardiology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatric Specialists.