A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Padgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Padgett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Padgett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Padgett graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Padgett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Padgett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Padgett practice?
Dr. Larry Padgett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Winter Haven Surgeons.