A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Padgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Padgett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padgett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Padgett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Padgett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Padgett graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Padgett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Padgett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Padgett practice?
- Dr. Larry Padgett has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Padgett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Orthopedic Surgeons and Winter Haven Sports Medicine Doctors.