A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Padgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Padgett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padgett
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Padgett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Padgett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Padgett graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Padgett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Padgett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Padgett practice?
- Dr. Larry Padgett has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Padgett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Orthopedic Surgeons and Winter Haven Sports Medicine Doctors.