A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Padgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Padgett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Padgett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Padgett graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Padgett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Padgett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Padgett practice?
Dr. Larry Padgett practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Winter Haven Orthopedic Surgeons, Winter Haven Sports Medicine Doctors, and Winter Haven Surgeons.