A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Pettit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Pettit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Pettit, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettit graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Pettit has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry A Pettit DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Pettit practice?
- Dr. Larry Pettit has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Pettit practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.